In these last days of summer, I love to soak up the last of the sun with a refreshing gazpacho paired with some fresh sourdough.
- 500g ripe cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 chopped and peeled cucumber
- 1 medium bell pepper cored and seeded
- 1 large peeled garlic clove
- 1/2 red onion
- 1tsp celery salt
- 1 sprig of basil
- 25g D8 Made Black Pepper date butter
- 1tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2tbsp light olive oil
- Place all of the ingredients into a high powered blender and whiz for 3 minutes or until it reaches the desired consistency.
- Top with chilli flakes, toasted sunflower seeds and garnish with parsley. Serve with crusty sourdough and enjoy!